Auto insurance protects your vehicle and protects you and your assets if you are injured or cause injury to others or their property. Knox Insurance can help you tailor your policy to best protect you, your family and your vehicle.
Some key parts of your auto insurance policy may include:
- Bodily Injury Liability – pays for injuries the policyholder causes to someone else.
- Property Damage Liability – pays for damage the policyholder causes to property owned by someone else.
- Medical Payments – pays for treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car.
- Collision – pays for damage to the policyholder’s car from a collision.
- Comprehensive – for damage to the policyholder’s car not involving a collision with another car (including damage from fire, theft, deer hits, windshields).
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists – pays you, in the event that you are injured by another party, and that other party was either uninsured or they weren’t carrying a high enough limit of Bodily Injury Liability to cover your expenses.
Watercraft and boat policies are marine insurance policies designed to provide property damage or hull coverage and liability for watercrafts.
Your home is most likely your largest asset and it is vital that you protect this investment. Knox Insurance can help you find the best homeowners insurance that will meet your needs and provide the most valuable combination of tailored coverage, quality service and competitive pricing. Some key parts of your house insurance policy include:
- The physical structure of your home
- Other structures including garages, pools and outbuildings
- Personal possessions and household contents
- Additional living expense (in the event of covered loss or a natural disaster)
- Personal Liability
A motorcycle policy can be purchased to cover losses to an owned motorcycle. Coverages on a motorcycle policy are very similar to auto insurance and protect your, your assets and your motorcycle.
Also, much like auto insurance, a recreational vehicle policy is design to cover ATV’s, snowmobiles and other small recreational vehicles. Recreational vehicles policies protect against lawsuits and the investment in the vehicles themselves.
Dwelling fire policies offer coverage on dwelling you may own and rent to others along with liability coverage to protect you as the property owner of this location.
If you rent your home, renter’s insurance protects your personal contents as well as offers you personal liability. Renter’s insurance can be bundled with your auto policy to offer you a cost-effective solution to protect your personal assets.
If you were found liable for damages or injuries to another party, would you have enough insurance to protect your assets? An umbrella policy provides an extra layer of liability protection above your home and auto insurance coverage. Umbrellas kick in after the liability insurance in your homeowner and auto policy is exhausted. Knox Insurance can offer you a competitive quote and explain how umbrellas cover you in the event of a large claim.