Knox Insurance partners with solid surety companies to meet your bonding needs. Whether you are a contractor in need of a license bond or an individual needing a probate bond, we are here to assist you in obtaining the necessary bond for your situation. Types of bonds we offer include:
License and permit bonds
- Bid bonds
- Probate bonds
- Public Official Bonds
- Oil Well Bonds
Commercial Auto insurance protects your business, vehicles and your company’s assets if you or your employees are injured or cause injury to others or their property. Whether you have one vehicle or a whole fleet, Knox Insurance can help you tailor your auto policy to best protect your company.
Some key parts of your commercial auto insurance policy may include:
- Bodily Injury Liability – pays for injuries the policyholder causes to someone else.
- Property Damage Liability – pays for damage the policyholder causes to property owned by someone else.
- Medical Payments – pays for treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car.
- Hired/Non-Owned Auto – pays for damages caused while your employee is using a personal vehicle or an auto not owned by your business for business purposes
- Collision – pays for damage to the policyholder’s car from a collision.
- Comprehensive – for damage to the policyholder’s car not involving a collision with another car (including damage from fire, theft, deer hits, windshields).
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists – pays you, in the event that you are injured by another party, and that other party was either uninsured or they weren’t carrying a high enough limit of Bodily Injury Liability to cover your expenses.
Knox Insurance will work with you to understand how you use vehicles in your business, and to tailor a policy that fits your business’s specific needs at a fair and competitive cost to you.
One cyber-attack can leave a business at a standstill and its reputation on the line. Cyber Liability responds to a range of cyber incidents including:
- Breach of personal information
- The threat of unauthorized intrusion into or interference with computers systems
- Damage to data and systems from a computer attack
- Cyber-related litigation
All companies who maintain data on clients, employees and others have a responsibility to safeguard that data. Cyber Liability insurance protects your business against the expenses associated with a data breach. We’ll help you evaluate the data liability risks your business faces and find you a policy that meets your company’s specific needs.
Whether you are a small hobby farm or a large agribusiness facility, we have the knowledge and expertise to make sure you are covered. If you own a farm, you know that it is very important to protect your home and its contents, farm equipment and machinery and farm structures. Equally important is farm liability, which protects you from potentially costly liability lawsuits. Farm insurance can help you protect the investments you’ve made into your farm and home. Our agency can work with you to write a policy that is tailored to meet your farm property and liability exposures. Farm policy coverage parts include:
- Your dwelling
- Detached Garages and Storage Buildings
- Barns, hay sheds and fences
- Grain bins and silos
- Tractors, combines, machinery and tools, and other farm implements
- Farm Liability
No matter the size and nature of your business, there are always uncertainties. Unfortunately for every business owner, the chances of getting sued have dramatically increased in the last decade. Adequate General Liability can prevent a lawsuit from financially devastating your business. General Liability pays losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations. Even if your business is cleared of any wrongdoing, a determined plaintiff can keep you tied up in legal proceedings; your company’s General Liability also pays defense costs to protect your assets. We’ll work with you to determine your business risks and strive to find the best market for your needs with the most competitive pricing.
Also known as Inland Marine Coverage, Mobile Equipment covers equipment or business property while it’s away from your business location. Carrying a limit of Mobile Equipment coverage helps ensure that your property is protected not only at your location but also while it is off-site, on a job site or in transit. Examples of Mobile Equipment include:
- Skid steer loaders
- Contractor’s tools
We are happy to work with you to recommend the coverage type and limit that will best protect your business.
Commercial Property Insurance protects your buildings and content in the event that they sustain damage. Whatever the nature of your business, the professionals at Knox Insurance understand your challenges and can help you select the coverage you want and need. We’ll partner with you to design insurance coverage that adequately and effectively protects your company’s largest assets.
The professionals at Knox Insurance Agency have diverse backgrounds and decades of industry-specific experience. With experience comes the ability to find unique solutions for your unique business exposure. We have more options and more expertise to meet your special insurance needs. Knox Insurance specializes in securing coverage for special business needs, including:
- Fire Departments
- Directors & Officers Professional Liability
- Errors & Omissions Insurance
- Liquor Liability Insurance
- Hunting Preserves
- Home Inspection Business
- Welding Contractors
If you are ever sued, your General Liability or Commercial Auto policy will provide you with liability coverages only up to the limits of those policies. These limits pay for judgments against your business as well as legal fees. However, in our litigious society, to further protect your business assets, you may want to have an extra layer of liability protection that is found in a Commercial Umbrella. The umbrella policy kicks in when you exhaust the limit on the underlying policy. The Commercial Umbrella supplements your liability limit and offers additional limits to cover potentially devastating losses. We will work with you to find the right umbrella solution to protect your company and your livelihood.