Commercial Auto insurance protects your business, vehicles and your company’s assets if you or your employees are injured or cause injury to others or their property. Whether you have one vehicle or a whole fleet, Knox Insurance can help you tailor your auto policy to best protect your company.
Some key parts of your commercial auto insurance policy may include:
- Bodily Injury Liability – pays for injuries the policyholder causes to someone else.
- Property Damage Liability – pays for damage the policyholder causes to property owned by someone else.
- Medical Payments – pays for treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car.
- Hired/Non-Owned Auto – pays for damages caused while your employee is using a personal vehicle or an auto not owned by your business for business purposes
- Collision – pays for damage to the policyholder’s car from a collision.
- Comprehensive – for damage to the policyholder’s car not involving a collision with another car (including damage from fire, theft, deer hits, windshields).
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists – pays you, in the event that you are injured by another party, and that other party was either uninsured or they weren’t carrying a high enough limit of Bodily Injury Liability to cover your expenses.
Knox Insurance will work with you to understand how you use vehicles in your business, and to tailor a policy that fits your business’s specific needs at a fair and competitive cost to you.