Auto insurance protects your vehicle and protects you and your assets if you are injured or cause injury to others or their property. Knox Insurance can help you tailor your policy to best protect you, your family and your vehicle.
Some key parts of your auto insurance policy may include:
- Bodily Injury Liability – pays for injuries the policyholder causes to someone else.
- Property Damage Liability – pays for damage the policyholder causes to property owned by someone else.
- Medical Payments – pays for treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car.
- Collision – pays for damage to the policyholder’s car from a collision.
- Comprehensive – for damage to the policyholder’s car not involving a collision with another car (including damage from fire, theft, deer hits, windshields).
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists – pays you, in the event that you are injured by another party, and that other party was either uninsured or they weren’t carrying a high enough limit of Bodily Injury Liability to cover your expenses.